top of page

Apply for Lawful Permanent Status through the Consular processing

You are outside of the United States and have your immigrant visa number available to you, to come to the United States and be admitted as a permanent resident (Green Card) you may apply at a U.S. Department of State consulate or embassy in a foreign country for an immigrant visa. This pathway is referred to as consular processing.

How can we help?


  1. We will determine if you are eligible to apply for a Green Card    

  2. After reviewing your case thoroughly, we will determine which petition fits your specific situation and will file the respective forms on your behalf. 

  3. USCIS will send us a written decision notice. If your application is approved, we will wait for notification from the National Visa Center for instruction to proceed. 

  4. NVC will notify us when you must submit immigrant visa processing fees and supporting documentation and we will comply accordingly. 

  5. The consular officer will schedule you for an interview and we will work with you to prepare you for that interview.

  6.  If you are granted an immigrant visa, the consular officer will give you a packet of information. This packet is known as a “Visa Packet.” 

  7.  After paying a fee of $220 and your arrival to the United States you will receive your green card.

bottom of page